Enlarged Rostock Carriage V1.2 for 12mm smooth rod
by kolergy, published
Enlarged Rostock Carriage from Jcrocholl modified to:
- Include a belt tensionning device
- Take 12x1000mm smooth rods and KB-12-WW Linear Bearings
- Should clip the bearings (tested)
- 0.10Â° bearing holder angles to compensate play
- Changed groove to improve fabricability
- T2.5 self locking belt mount based on belt_coupler_v6 from Okatake
Some slight updates for better printing of the belt coupler
2 out of 3 built at the Artilect FabLab Toulouse on a Prusa with 0.25mm layer height It is necessary to be at least at 0.25mm or lower to get the T2.5 belt grooves correctely
Thoses were built with 0.1 fill density but it seems a bit to light I would recomend 0.2
The 0.1Â° angles on the bearings is working well: no play and the carriage is going freely
The belt tensioner works, it is not prefect yet & for some reason the small bit dose not comes out quite as neat as the biger part
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Enlarged Rostock Carriage V1.2 for 12mm smooth rod by kolergy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving kolergy a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure kolergy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).