Flat prusa i2 spool holder
by smellymoo, published
Modified so that it's flat, easier to tessilate on bed to print 2 at once.
Left and right are now the same, so print 2, or I have fitted 2 in one STL file with them as close as possible, and in a useful orientation (for small beds).
Can be fitted without disessembling the printer.
1) print 2 (best option is to select the STL file with 2 in)
2) use 2 nuts, and 2 washers per bracket to secure rod.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Flat prusa i2 spool holder by smellymoo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving smellymoo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure smellymoo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).