Adjustable Z endstop for prusa i2
by smellymoo, published
Mount on the X axis rods that pretrude, you need the version of the X idler that has this (or drill out).
Improved version, main improvement is the multiple places that the endstop screw can be mounted.
Printed off the original and it fits perfectly, so haven't changed the important parts, so this will work. Haven't printed off yet though.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
1) make sure you have X axis rods that protrude 1cm.
2) print with support enabled.
3) bolt on (or cable tie through holes).
4) m3 bolt for endstop (either use a spring+nut or 2 nyloc nuts).
5) optional blue thumb wheel (thing:29782 or thing:79832 for hex).