We're excited and proud to launch Thingiverse Apps. Learn More about what this means to you.
Mount on the X axis rods that pretrude, you need the version of the X idler that has this (or drill out).
Improved version, main improvement is the multiple places that the endstop screw can be mounted.
Printed off the original and it fits perfectly, so haven't changed the important parts, so this will work. Haven't printed off yet though.
1) make sure you have X axis rods that protrude 1cm.
2) print with support enabled.
3) bolt on (or cable tie through holes).
4) m3 bolt for endstop (either use a spring+nut or 2 nyloc nuts).
5) optional blue thumb wheel (thing:29782 or thing:79832 for hex).
Adjustable Z endstop for prusa i2 by smellymoo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
So what's this mean?
We're sure smellymoo would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!