Customizable Coin Game
by skarab, published
Hello community :)
Today I am happy! I can replay a "coin game" lost from 20 years.
This game is replicated from my memory. It is not perfect, especially the "coin catcher", if someone has a better solution (or if I find one) I would be happy to do an update.
The variable names in the customizer are normally explicit.
If you find that this is not the case, do not hesitate to comment.
I will do my best to improve.
- Insert the removable pieces to their place in the bottom part.
- Adding glue to the edges of the bottom part.
- Place the top part on the bottom.
- Wait until the glue dries.
- And have fun.
Solution / Indice
Please excuse my poor English.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Customizable Coin Game by skarab is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure skarab would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).