by tc_fea, published
This flower pot, stem and flower is the result of ideas from multiple people.
Android came up with the concept and parts to turn my flower (thing:5883) into a complete system. See flower, stem and vase thing:6504. Android added a base to the flower so that a stem could be added and the parts list calls for his flower.
I used tbuser's beautiful pink flower and green stem colors shown in his copy of thing:5883.
- print the flower and flower pot
- snip a 75 mm or 3" long piece of green abs filament
- if necessary drill 7/64 in or 3 mm holes in flower and flower pot to clean up the holes.
- glue it all together using acetone (nail polish remover).
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Flower Pot by tc_fea is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure tc_fea would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).