BeagleBone Black Enclosure
by builttospec, published
Here's a stylish laser cut BeagleBone Black enclosure for those that want to give their new embedded computer a good home. This dirivative design includes access to all on board buttons and incudes parts for backward compatibility with the original BeagleBone.
Design modded by Thingiverse user RoboLemur.
- 6x M3-14 Bolts (8 if you want to house an original BeagleBone)
- 2x M3-22 Bolts
- 4x 1/4" Tall 3/16" OD Standoffs
- 2x 1/8" Tall 1/4" OD Standtoffs (optional for original BeagleBone)
- 8x M3 Hex Nuts
Get a kit of this thing here:
Assembly instructions an more photos here:
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
BeagleBone Black Enclosure by builttospec is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure builttospec would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.