Unique Unicorn Horn (2 Color)
by KingRahl, published
I promised a 2 color version of my Unicorn horn. Here it is. I haven't had the chance to print it yet but I made a few pictures to give you an example of what you'll get.
3D printer with dual extrusion capability is required.
- Set extruder 1 for color_1.
- Set extruder 2 for color_2.
- Scale to your size.
- (Optional: Submerge into vapor bath for optimal smoothing and strength) Warning: Colors may run together.
4a. Let dry and cool for at least 6 hours (depending on time spent in bath) before touching
- Drill hole or use glue to attach to your preferred head gear.
Note: If you want larger prints, print on its side with supports.
Warning!: Using the "Vapor Bath" can be dangerous. Do not attempt without; 1. carefully studying and understanding this method or 2. adult supervision.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Unique Unicorn Horn (2 Color) by KingRahl is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving KingRahl a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure KingRahl would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).