Extendable Cylinders/ Trombone
by 3dMadness, published
Inspired by a lightsaber, these cylinders can extend and collapse with the flick of your wrist.
For Use as A Musical Instrument:
1) Take off the two smallest cylinders
2) Buzz (like playing a trumpet) into the large cylinder
3) Slide the smaller tube in and out to change the sound
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Extendable Cylinders/ Trombone by 3dMadness is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure 3dMadness would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).