Caboose's Primitive Quadcopter
by Caboose, published
The goal of this project was to create a small, modular, printable quadcopter body. I aimed to keep this as simple as possible.
The quadcopter is made up of a core, and 4 arms. All arms are identical.
- Turnigy 2900KV Brushless Outrunner OR Turnigy Park480 Brushless Outrunner 1320kv
- Turnigy Plush 6A ESCs or HobbyKing 6A ESC 0.5A UBEC
- 5030 Props
- 5030R Props
- 1000mAh 2S NanoTech LiPo (or similar)
- KK2 Flight Controller
- 8 x 12mm or 15mm M3 Bolts
- 4 x 40mm M3 Bolts
- 10 x M3 Nuts
Read assembly instructions for more details.
v2: Spacing change, removal of extra weight. Landing strut available if you don't want to use M3 screws
v1: Initial release
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
- Print 4 arms (2 shell, 30% infill recommended)
- Print 1 core (1 shell 100% infill recommended)
- Assemble arms to body (12mm or 15mm M3 screws + nuts)
- Place 40mm M3 screws into end of arms. These will be your landing pins. Secure with M3 nuts.
- Attach other hardware.