Econo1Bot for the RAMB motherboards
by pattonsrobots, published
Simple robot that fits nicely to the Robodyssey RAMB II Basic and RAMB III Teensy motherboards.
Update: I finally got together a nice affordable kit...if you don't have servos, screws and such already. Check it out here: http://www.pattonrobotics.com
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
Everything assembles with 4-40 self tapping screws. The wheels have a small hole that can fit a servo screw. I tend to tap the servos 4-40 and thus you will need to widen the wheel hole.
1) Screw the top to the bottom first
2) Screw the servos into the bottom
3) Attach the wheels
4) Place an O ring around the wheels
5) Snap a marble into the bottom cylinder.
6) Attach a Sharp sensor to the support and screw into the top frame
7) Place in a 6pk of AA batteries and attach the RAMB with screws.
For video instructions see my video here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:117668