Royal Mail postage size guide, 2013
by YourLaser, published
A new size guide for Royal Mail letters and parcels, including a third slot for the new Small Parcel category.
This guide has:
- Measuring slots for width and height
- Outline profiles for width and length
- Coverage of Letter, Large Letter and Small Parcel
- Price guides by weight, as of May 2013
- A handy ruler
Great for eBay sellers, or anyone sending lots of variously-sized parcels..
There are two drawings included here: a three slot version and a two slot version, for those with smaller lasers, or who just need the letter sizes. For most of us, letters are either "Put a stamp on it" or "Take it to the Post Office", so we really just need those small "stampable" slots.
Just laser cut it. I used 3mm hardboard with a shiny white surface.
Black lines are cuts, blue lines are engraved. All the text is as vector outlines, there's no raster engraving.
Corel Draw and PDF formats
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Royal Mail postage size guide, 2013 by YourLaser is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving YourLaser a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure YourLaser would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).