3D-printable scale model of a ladder
by CreativeTools, published
A scale model of a ladder.
- 3D modeled in 3ds Max
- Files supplied as obj and stl
- Flattened version for 3D printing in separate parts
The scale model of this ladder was made in PLA plastic on a MakerBot Replicator 3D printer.
By Creative Tools
- Download the flat versions of the ladder parts
- Print them i two colours as desired
- Use standard super glue to assemble the parts together
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
3D-printable scale model of a ladder by CreativeTools is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving CreativeTools a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure CreativeTools would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).