Replicator 2X Dial Indicator Holder for Mitutoyo
by MILKA, published
- Remix from furicks - http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:81430. I have narrow the slot for the Mitutoyo dial indicator - Model: 2046S. Now the slot is tightly fitted without any support for the stem.
The L shape was made precisely by furicks. But lacking of photos to illustrated the mounting location.
Personally, I found that the holder has the best orientation as it is the closest to the extruder. Hence, the levelling could cover most of the area of your platform.
Nonetheless, the mounting has to be side way and watch over from the side while pressing the jog mode.
Be very careful not to travel the -Y axis too much towards the front as the probe will extend, knock the dial and caught under the heated bed.
You have to unscrew the left extruder's fan and remove the spacer.
I printed it with 10% infill, 0.25 layer height. Place it like a L shape on the platform and I did use the support option for the slot.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Replicator 2X Dial Indicator Holder for Mitutoyo by MILKA is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure MILKA would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).