by terenceang, published
Motorised mount for cheap china made slider.
- Cheap sevenoaks slider. http://www.sevenoak.biz/company/product-dis.asp?id=959
- NEMA 17 stepper motor.
- 2GT belt + 608zz bearing for idler.
- Home switch.
- MSP430 launch Pad and easy driver for control.
Video shots from this setup.
This is the first prototype mde over the weekend, there is a lot of room for improvement and it is constantly in progress.
Homing sequence and in action.
I am using Replicator 1, got it 2 week before Replicator 2 was launched. haha.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Motorised Slider. by terenceang is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving terenceang a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure terenceang would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).