by rzetterberg, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A very simple clothes hanger that takes about 2 hours to print with 0.3 mm.
It's split into 3 parts so you need super glue to glue them together.
It can hold a jacket and a scarf without a problem when using a 0.2 mm rectilinear fill density. Using honeycomb it will be too weak and the hook will break off when using heavier types of clothes.
- DWG-file is attached if anyone wants to alter it.
- STL-file is attached for slicing
- GCODE-file is attached for direct printing
The fit between the parts are not optimized for faults in the printing process. The fit works, but it might require sanding in some areas to make a perfect fit.
Clothes hanger by rzetterberg is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving rzetterberg a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure rzetterberg would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).