Loading

USB Keyring Cap

by josecarlosc, published

USB Keyring Cap by josecarlosc May 8, 2013

Description

Just a cap to add to your keychain, you can used to flash drives, short usb cables or any other things that you want to keep with you. easily customizable to add names or forms.

Recent Comments

view all

odd, the one I printed through Shapeways didn't fit a USB plug at all.

hi thank you for your support, i have already made the changes you suggested to the model, i'm uploading it now

Simple but clever - and it does hold USB sticks securely enough.

I've included this as one of my "Six of the Best Keychain Accessories" on my blog, 3D Genius:

http://www.3dgeni.us/six-of-th...

A great tool!

More from Computer

view more

Makes

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Eric_WVGG on Aug 8, 2013 said:

odd, the one I printed through Shapeways didn't fit a USB plug at all.

SteveCaplin on Jul 10, 2013 said:

Simple but clever - and it does hold USB sticks securely enough.

I've included this as one of my "Six of the Best Keychain Accessories" on my blog, 3D Genius:

http://www.3dgeni.us/six-of-th...

A great tool!

josecarlosc on Jul 10, 2013 said:

hi thank you for your support, i have already made the changes you suggested to the model, i'm uploading it now

Top