Reprap Filament Spool
by Noldona, published
This is really a collection of parts from other sets to make it easier to print a spool and holder. I removed the hook from the Parametric Filament Spool Mk2 Spool Arm model, and made 3 copies of the arm in 1 model. The hooks that were removed are replaced with the clips from Parametric Filament Spool - Adjustable Hooks. I put 2 of the stands from RepRap RoofTop Spool Stand into 1 model. I also used the spool hub from Parametric Filament Spool Mk2 with axle support. All credit goes to the creator of those sets. I just combined them together to make it easier to print.
- Print 1 copy of each file.
- Connect arms to spool hub, and add clips.
- Mount spool on threaded rod, and place in stands.
- Print 1 spool hub, 1 arm set, and 1 clip set for each additional spool.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Reprap Filament Spool by Noldona is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Noldona a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Noldona would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).