Heart Star Marquee Light
by Tooltutor, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Portable, battery-powered LED marquee light. This one was used as a prop for a wedding, Moon Photo Booth featured here http://tool-torials.com/036-moon-photo-booth/
- Glue (acrylic adhesive or hot glue). The bosses for the battery pack goes on the thicker side of the shells.
- Attach LED bulb bases (hot glue)
- Attach Battery Pack (hot glue)
- Paint / Glitter / Clear Coat
- Add batteries and enjoy
For detailed instructions as well as product links to the LED light string and paint products, please check out the full blog post at http://tool-torials.com/heart-star-marquee-light/
Heart Star Marquee Light by Tooltutor is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Tooltutor a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Tooltutor would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).