Fully printable 608 roll bearing v2
by noreway, published
- The axial forces are supported by the rollers in place of the housing.
- Stronger housing (1.5 instead of 1 mm and inner facets).
- Another 4 mm wheels.
- The rolls have 2x0.1 mm axial play, maybe 2x0.05 would be better.
- There are also less clearance between the outer and the inner race than the rollers have in radial direction...)
See http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:55917 for instructions.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Fully printable 608 roll bearing v2 by noreway is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure noreway would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).