CLASP | A Simpler Watchband
by ibudmen, published
Tired of finding trying to find the hole that feels just right on your watchband? Hate having to tuck the loosely hung extra fabric away after fastening your watch only to have it pop out of place again?
Meet CLASP, the printable watchband sized perfectly for your wrist and watch. Make fiddling with tiny holes and little sticks a thing of the past! CLASP is the no fuss, print to fit watch band that makes putting on your watch a breeze!
Installation and Assembly Guide
- Pick your wrist size in customizer
- Pick your strap width in customizer*
- Adjust Pin-size if neccessary
- Print CLASP
- Put watch pins in holes
- Attach each piece to either side of watch
- Secure timekeeping device on wrist
- Enjoy frustration free time keeping
*The script automatically subtracts 2mm leaving room to attach the strap to the watch body. A 22mm width generates a 20mm wide CLASP -- to get this number measure the gap where the pins attach the strap to the watch
Recommended Print Settings - 2 Shells, 340 microns, 0% infill
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
CLASP | A Simpler Watchband by ibudmen is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure ibudmen would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).