Tic-Tac-Toe Game, Travel 0v1
by MiseryBot, published
(This thing got featured in the thingiverse blog: http://blog.thingiverse.com/2011/05/30/this/ )
When my daughter saw this thing ( http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:8859 ) she wanted to take the pieces off to have the "X" and "O" to play with for Tic-Tac-Toe. Since I had been messing with a case ( http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:8860 ), I decided to try to mash them together into a little travel Tic-Tac-Toe game.
There is a little video of it building here:
The ZIP includes the OpenSCAD source. The OpenSCAD source is not an example of good programming. Just hacked together for fun.
There is a logo on the bottom, you can delete that or replace it with one you like.
2) You might need to sand or tweak the lid slightly. With my printer it goes together right off the build platform, but I had to tweak quite a bit to make that happen.
3) Try to remember when you thought little boxes with parts in them were cool.
4) After you give up, let a kid have it, they still think little boxes with parts in them are magic.
5) Wonder if the little pieces will break the vacuum as they rattle through it.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Tic-Tac-Toe Game, Travel 0v1 by MiseryBot is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MiseryBot a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MiseryBot would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).