Gadgets3D LCD mount for Prusa i2
by jkoljo, published
I did not find any holders for Gadgets3D LCD panel, so I created my own. As you may guess, I like simplistic and sleek design :)
It mounts at the end of the top rods, and swivels a bit.
- 5 x 20 mm M3 screw
- 5 x M3 washer
- 5 x M3 nut
- Print the parts
- Insert LCD part into Z end part, add 20 mm screw, washer and nut
- Mount LCD using 4 M3 20 mm screws and 4 washers & nuts
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Gadgets3D LCD mount for Prusa i2 by jkoljo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jkoljo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jkoljo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).