Bike handlebar mount
by aylr, published
This is a general bicycle handlebar mount for things like phones, GPS units, lights, bicycle computers, lasers, etc. It may need customization based on your specific device. Let me know if you need anything customized.
- 1 1/4" (32 mm) diameter handlebar hole. Note it will accommodate a wide range of handlebar sizes.
- recessed mounting screw hole
- recessed nut on bottom for 3/8" or 9 mm nut
- Insert small metal rod (threaded rod, bolt, thick wire, etc.) into hinge hole.
- Insert 3/8" or 9 mm nut in bottom and sufficient machine screw in the top.
- Pad handlebar with foam, rubber (recycle a bike tire), cloth, or tape to adjust for different diameter handlebars
- Mount and enjoy.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Bike handlebar mount by aylr is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure aylr would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).