Bike handlebar mount
by aylr, published
This is a general bicycle handlebar mount for things like phones, GPS units, lights, bicycle computers, lasers, etc. It may need customization based on your specific device. Let me know if you need anything customized.
- 1 1/4" (32 mm) diameter handlebar hole. Note it will accommodate a wide range of handlebar sizes.
- recessed mounting screw hole
- recessed nut on bottom for 3/8" or 9 mm nut
- Insert small metal rod (threaded rod, bolt, thick wire, etc.) into hinge hole.
- Insert 3/8" or 9 mm nut in bottom and sufficient machine screw in the top.
- Pad handlebar with foam, rubber (recycle a bike tire), cloth, or tape to adjust for different diameter handlebars
- Mount and enjoy.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
Download All Files (32 kb zip file)