High Heel Tape Dispenser
by BookaDooka, published
My wife saw something like this at the craft store and thought it was cute, but said she wasn't going to pay 15 dollars for it. I told her that i thought i could make one.
I don't know if you would call this a "mash-up" or a "derivative" but had fun making it.
I made the pink one for my daughter, but it printed wierd for some reason... it still worked though.
the high heel is:
The pieces of the tape dispenser are from:
I did modify the size of the wheel to fit the tape roll better.
- .4 layer height
- 3 shells
- 25% infill
- Use support. i tried to slice it into 2 halves, but it just didn't work right
- Print the tape wheel horizontally
- Remove support, and sand pieces
- Insert wheel into roll of tape
- Install wheel into shoe. i had to use a little force to get the roll to pop in, but if it breaks just make another wheel.
This thing is more for fun, than for everyday use. It is light, and tips over when you get the tape. My fingers are too big to use the tape cutter without flipping the whole thing over, but my daughter loves it, and doesn't seem to have any trouble using it.
This was fun. thanks to TheNewHobbyist for his tape dispenser and MakerBot for the high heel.