Yet another MK8 extruder minimalistic upgrade (REP 1)
by terenceang, published
MBI should also make upgrades for REP 1 users, well in the meantime this works fine.
Modded to use binder clips, tested it for 2 weeks and has been working very well, much better than the MBI's design.
Currently looking for springs to make aluminium parts.
- Print with 100% fill.
- cut the support for the bearings.
- use a m3 cap screw to secure the 623 bearings.
- add binder clips to the parts.
- replace the original MBI part.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Yet another MK8 extruder minimalistic upgrade (REP 1) by terenceang is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure terenceang would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).