Klöts (Quick shoe ties)
by Kart5a, published
Smart and cool way to tie your shoes fast.
Why are Klöts better than normal shoelaces?
- It is faster way to tie your shoes.
- They look personal and cool.
- They will always stay at the same tension. (Super useful for sports)
- There is no unnecessary ends of shoelaces hanging.
- Fully customizable
!!! Remember to thread Klöts flat side pointing up. Curvy side will press against your shoe to make sure that shoelaces will pull Klöts away from each other not down. When the pull is away from each other it prevents Klöts open in action!!!
There are 3 different models available:
Klöts 3 - For small shoes and kids shoes
Klöts 4 - For average sized shoes
Klöts 5 - For big shoes and boots
Added strips to make Klöts look even cooler and more personal.
How to use?
- Print Klöts (and strips)
(1.2 Super glue strips in place)
- Undo your shoelaces
- Thread shoelaces through Klöts
- Make sure that the tension is right
- In the end make really tight knots
- Put the rest of your shoelaces into the shoes.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Klöts (Quick shoe ties) by Kart5a is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure Kart5a would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).