Toilet Roll Holder for work dunny cubicles
by Dogbert, published
Does your work have these annoying stacking roll holder/dispensers that are a mongrel to get the paper out?
Mine does! Hence this quick addition.
It should fit most of the common Bowscot type roll stackers - flat or angled lid.
This sits best on the stacker when clipped on facing forward.
- open lid of dunny roll stacker.
- IF lid = locked THEN pick lock. ENDIF.
- place roll holder on and reload!
- Say goodbye to frustration!
Prints best with finger facing upwards. Support will be needed for the lower section.
Printed in white PLA on an UP! printer.
0.15mm layers, fine quality (very slowly for best layer bond).
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Toilet Roll Holder for work dunny cubicles by Dogbert is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Dogbert a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Dogbert would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.