Breadboard Spring Vise
by patshead, published
The Breadboard Spring Vise makes it easy to hold circuit boards of various sizes in place next to your breadboard. It has no trouble accommodating larger, full-size Arduino Uno or Leonardo boards, and it has no trouble grabbing onto a diminutive ESP-01 ESP8266 board.
The Raspberry Pi fits in the jaws, and it stays in place quite well, but the micro USB and HDMI ports prevent the outside of the board from landing correctly in the grooves of the jaw. The "version 3" jaws are narrow enough at the top to allow a USB cable to be plugged into the Pi.
- Breadboard Spring Vise at Tindie
- Breadboard Spring Vise at patshead.com
- Breadboard Spring Vise at Github
- Breadboard Spring Vise at YouTube
You should also check out the Simple Component Box for Breadboard Spring Vise!
I am using #32 rubber bands.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Breadboard Spring Vise by patshead is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving patshead a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure patshead would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).