OpenDive 3d Virtual Reality Goggles
by opendive, published
The OpenDive Revision 2.1
The unity Plugin for Games Development with the OpenDive is out:
- June 2013: version 2.1
- made some adjustments to make it print better
- rearranged the Items to make it printable on smaller platforms.
- made the Belt Clips stronger and more parametric.
- fixed the logo
print with about 40 % infill, no support, no raft, all parts in one go !
search for OpenDive on Google Play Store for a PROTON SDK Irrlicht 3d Head tracking Demo. Smartphone with Gyroscope needed
Unity Support is coming next week !
by Stefan Welker
for a video on how to build it visit :
Print out the plate and assemble like in the Video shown on www.durovis.com
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
OpenDive 3d Virtual Reality Goggles by opendive is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure opendive would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).