Loading

BicChucks

by PrintTo3D, published

BicChucks by PrintTo3D Jul 3, 2011

Description

Get yours today while quantities last! :-)

Inspired by the other Bic related items posted on here recently.


Recent Comments

view all

You should use the "bic" tag in your thing instead.

That's amazing, dude. Congratulations !!!!

Please put the link: http://www.thingiverse.com/thi... than other people will understand the BIC POSTS. Thanks a lot.

Cool,

It looks like there may be area beyond the tip of the pen (once inserted) that may be eliminated so this will fit onto the TOM. Sadly I have other projects including improving CAD skills so I do not have the opportunity to investigate further.

Liked By

view all

License

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

lusofer on Jul 4, 2011 said:

That's amazing, dude. Congratulations !!!!

Please put the link: http://www.thingiverse.com/thi... than other people will understand the BIC POSTS. Thanks a lot.

minipimmer on Jul 5, 2011 said:

You should use the "bic" tag in your thing instead.

fmotta on Jul 3, 2011 said:

Cool,

It looks like there may be area beyond the tip of the pen (once inserted) that may be eliminated so this will fit onto the TOM. Sadly I have other projects including improving CAD skills so I do not have the opportunity to investigate further.

Top