by 4ndy, published
For holding hole-tapping bits. Cheaper than any other wrench if you only want to get a couple of specifically-sized taps made from good steel.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
- Print out the two parts, heavy infill would be a good idea. ---(Ideally you could cast or machine the pinching block out of scrap metal, though the block might not even be necessary)
- Ream out the 8mm hole with a drill bit, or tap it with your bolt itself.
- Insert your bolt or studding. ---(Optional step for studding: drill a hole in it and stick something like a pin in it as a handle - pictured for an idea)
- Use the bolt to drag an M8 nut into the captive nut slot.
- Clamp it onto the square end of a tap, and go cut some threads!
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike
Download All Files (23 kb zip file)