Custom Sleeve for Coffee and Tea Cups
by sethmoser, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I made this out of frustration with using disposable cardboard sleeves on the new Starbucks $1 reusable cup - plus to add a cooler look to my mug.
This thing allows you to make your own customized sleeve for a coffee or tea cup! The geometric designs are highly customizable and look great on a plain cup.
Use Customizer to design your own sleeve!
- Measure the cup you're using - the design is pre-set for the $1 reusable cups that Starbucks has been selling lately
- Change the variables for the pattern geometry to find a design you like. IMPORTANT: You'll have to play with the variables to avoid a design that has difficult to print overhangs / violations of the 45 degree rule.
- Output from Customizer and print your STL. Two files will be output - you want to use the one with just the sleeve when you print!
Custom Sleeve for Coffee and Tea Cups by sethmoser is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving sethmoser a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure sethmoser would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).