We design and 3D print innovative products for the blind.
The need for our project comes in order to solve the issues mentioned below:
• Blind people, especially in schools do not have access to adequate, low cost and quality education material.
• The visually impaired don’t know how their neighborhood, city, transportation system looks like impeding their mobility decisions.
•The market cannot provide a solution because the current production techniques lead to products that are expensive, not available and/or not specific for the exact educational need.
• 3D printed and thermoformed tactile educational material such as historical maps, geographical maps, copy of famous art (statues and paintings), architecture, astronomy and tactile children books.
• Customized 3D printed tactile maps of city and public transportation
• Accessibility services for museums and galleries by scanning, 3D printing of tactile representation of statues, paintings, museum maps and labeling.
Find out more at feelform.eu and at facebook.com/feelform3d
I Am A…Engineer, Maker, Designer
Tools I Use…
Printers: TAZ 6
3D Design Skill Level