I drive a Makerfarm Prusa Air2 with:
- 8x8 bed
- a 3mm Greg's Wade's hinged accessible extruder
- slot-mount J-head
- .35 nozzle
- Kysan motors
- Open-frame LED power supply.
- Only ABS
- Hair Spray on MK1-heated glass.
Alternately for educational purposes I also drive a:
- Skeleton3d printer
- With 1.75 bowden-driven E3d Lite6
- PEI on a glass plate
- AirTripper's BSP Bowden extruder
- PrintrBoard Rev. "E"
On the shelf in the process of being built:
- RepRap Wallace (original 6mm/nema14 style)
- 10x10 bed
- Bowden extruder
- 1.75mm e3d Lite v6
- RAMPS 1.4 (for now)
I design my Things in OpenSCAD, slice with CuraEngine, and print with Repetier Host.
I Am A…Maker, Engineer, Designer
Tools I Use…
Printers: RepRap Prusa Air2
Design Programs: OpenSCAD, Inkscape
3D Design Skill Level