My mind is officially blown! I need more 3d PRINTING in my life. If anyone has any info of where to begin, I am all ears. For example, is there a book "3d Printing for dolts" like me? I have aspirations of using my printer as a means to print Scale Radio Controlled Aircraft. I am starting from scratch and know bupkis. Here's what i do know:
1) Tennessee Vols Football is the best program in College Football Go Big Orange!
2) ABS is not worth printing with unless you are a Huffer in a garage with two brain cells left.
3) FlashForge uses proprietary spools which is dumb.
4) Referring to #3 above, files created for 3d printing should be like .vcf files we share for contacts on our cell phones. They work for every phone type and manufacturer.
5) I know that not all slicing software is the same and most are saying Simply3d is the best.
6) I know how to hit print...
7) Oh, if I download your file and it works out for me, I will pay you.
I Am A…Designer, Professional, Maker
Tools I Use…
3D Design Skill Level