Report as inappropriate

Hi Corben33 - Thanks! You can usually find ACP at your local sign supply store (ie. the place that sells coroplast/ACP panels for sign shops). In the US a popular brand is Dibond - though there are generic ones too. The one in this video is a Dibond RED 3mm ACP. Please post pictures of you and your student's ukuleles! -Nathan