Report as Inappropriate

You are reporting a comment on Wip: Tiny articulated bot as a violation of the Thingiverse Terms of Service. Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. To help our team best respond to this issue please take a few moments to describe what brought this matter to your attention.

Mar 21, 2017 - Modified Mar 22, 2017

I will also put the following into the made section. But not everyone is reading there.
1st try:
w/o raft the "jaw" didn't work, because the support moved. Therefore I think it needs at least to be printed with brim. Hands felt off
Settings: ANET A8, 80mm/s, 95% flowrate, .2 layer, 10% infill

2nd try:
w/ raft the support worked as intended. Hands felt off, legs are very loose, head support only broke after I used a screwdriver at its "jaw" and pulled it to the top of the head. (Yes, the robot said it hurts ;) Anyway it wanted to move its head... It's not sure about what I should do with its lost hands)
Settings: ANET A8, 80mm/s, 96% flowrate, .2 layer, 10% infill, raft

3rd try is still printing. I changed the flowrate back to 100% now. Usually I have problems with fused parts, that's why I lower the flowrate to somewhat between 95%-98%. Also I made some changes to the raft, as it was difficult to remove. But that's not an issue of this model :)

Edit:
The hands of the 3rd try are in place and don't fall off.