Report as inappropriate

It is a spray filler. Same stuff that the the auto repair guys use on vehicle bodies. I buy it in 1 liter cans and spray it with my compressor and spray gun. Tip: the stuff is normally a bit to thick to spray properly and the best "thinner" for it is acetone