Good job man, I really like it and it works well.
I had to print a dodgy one to start (because I had no fan duct) which I repaired with tape just to get it working, then printed a proper one once I had the cooling going which printed really nicely with the same settings. Proves it works!
The only thing is I did find that it dragged across the top of the print slightly, so I modified it and pushed the bottom surface up 0.3mm which has done the trick without losing too much cooling volume.
Also, I can confirm this works with 2015 model of creator pro as well as 2016, I have one on each of my machines now.