Loading

Report as inappropriate

I am very sorry for your loss, both in the 3D printer and your personal belongings.
Thank you for the photos and shout-out about this important safety issue.
We suffered a complete loss of our home and belongings due to faulty electrical issues in our basement almost 3 years ago.
Everyone got out safely due to our smoke alarms.
Though it was not due to a 3D printer fire, I am fully aware of the consequences of your loss.
Good Luck with your recovery. And I hope that this does not suppress your desire to pursue 3d printing.
Sincerely,
Steve G