Just finished the print job ... and build in all the electronics.
Here are some pictures: https://www.facebook.com/rolf.jaeckel/posts/1667831939906975
I just used some parts from me, and some parts from sergey2484.
Just added 2 pieces on Top
Fin: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:168881 (To open the Lid)
i just used the rubberbands to seal windows to seal the top (You can see them on the pictures) and right now i´m starting to test different props.
Also i sanded the downside and used epoxi to get a nice clean surface.
Running now on 2S with a 3800KV motor and a 40C ESC. Just need to optimize the Prop :)