Thank you so much for the answer tralornik
I print very good the part now, and i found half what u suggest is what i've done :)
I help the adhesion squeezing first layer and using like bluetape as background, i discovered that my connector of the bed heating was damaged so i suppose the bed temp was not constant and i flip the glass cuz on the other side now are very flat, in addiction i found very useful to print 10 rings of brim starting in contact with the object and 3mm of raft.
Now i have fixed the bedheating and for sure on the next prints i add the fan duct u link trying to raise the bed temp and lowering nozzle temp as u wrote.
Thanks so much again