I printed both the 5 and 6-gear versions on my Anycubic Kossel (pulley version w/heated bed). Both printed fine, but the 5-gear version spins more freely than the 6-gear version. I used 0.2 layer height, 40 mm/sec speed, with a 0.4 nozzle. My slicer is Cura 3.1. My setting for 'horizontal expansion' was 0 for all layers except for the first layer, which had the horizontal expansion set to -0.2. (The negative value insures that there would be no 'elephant foot' effect that could bind all of the gears together at the first layer. Some of you that are having trouble making this work might want to try that same adjustment.) Even though both of my prints spin freely, the gears initially had some binding when I pulled the prints off the build plate. I freed the gears by inserting a hex key into the center, and basically oscillating it clockwise and counterclockwise until the gears were free. After they were free, a few drops of oil made them turn more smoothly. Congratulations and thanks to emmett for this wonderful design.