Loading

Report as inappropriate

I had to repair with 3D builder to get the tail sections to print right, my slicer didn't like interwoven meshes of the scales. (It was leaving huge voids).

Started at the head end, then worked from left to right as I removed them from the platform, they're easy to mix up. Especially the 1st two as you have to clean the supports off to get them to attach.

They're really tight (looking at the 3D model the balls and sockets meshes overlapped a little no matter how I wiggled them.) That meant that I had to make sure the ball was pretty smooth. I also reamed the opening of the sockets a bit with a file. NOw it's still crazy tight, but I've gotten part of it together without breaking it (bonus). My filament may be more brittle than some though.