Loading

Report as inappropriate

Hey, thank you for your insight, my first plan of action was of drilling through the threaded rod, but i went with your advice and drilled to the side, which seems to be doing the job given that the wire coming from the piezo is a bit offset to the side.
I picked th other part without really studying the general design thinking that those were the same.

I removed the plastic part and also had to cut and extend the wires given that the wires were too short, operation went smooth,i'll post some pictures wednesday after meeting with a luthier to tune it and have his opinion on the sound it produces, so far the instruments looks magical, thank you a lot for sharing this :)