Hey, I really like you pod.
So far is the only one that found to be sturdy enough, I think you made the walls a bit thicker and that makes
quite a difference.
I wonder i you plan to make or would you make a version without the arm covers. I end up always cutting them out as is
not that piratical to use as well as they stay a bit too high. With some motors If the props bend a bit it starts touching there right away.
So as I say I cut them but printing it as a waste of filament.
A version with without them and with side holes for the USB plug would be perfect!
PS: I tried to edit the file but the pc starts crying as it is too many polygons when converted. :D