Loading

Report as inappropriate

Thanks. I did a couple of prints where I played around with the extrusion factor and got a minor improvement in results, I started this one at 90% and this is the first layer (print still in progress). The piling up seems to be reduced (not gone) but you can see in the closer portion the print is lifting where the head changes directions, creating a bubble like surface that the nozzle will surely hit later in the print. This is white PLA at 210c first layer 205 after that, bed temperature 70c up from a normal of 60c to try and combat the lifting on corners. Filament is ~1.71mm in diameter and set to 1.75mm in cura. I will try that test print you posted once this part is done, I needed this one done for this afternoon though.