Loading

Report as inappropriate

I think that I created this map when I had a bug in the program. I have since fixed it. It had to do with the order of the vectors in the file. It made it look like some surfaces were flipped (inside out). One solution is to take the file into Slic3r and it will detect and fix the errors. Save the file over the old one or to a new name and it should work. The reason the bug got by me is that the (older) version of Cura I used ignored the errors and just let me slice. Another option is for me to fix the file and reload it...which I just did. I should check other files. Thanks. Download the new file and let me know how it goes. I just checked it and it has no errors now.