Loading

Report as inappropriate

I got everything to print fine, even the plate/screw combo worked once I screwed it back and forth a few times (no dirty jokes please :P) BUT...it was very difficult to get the nuts into the slots. When I did get the nuts in, the brackets would no longer fit into the frame of the A8. I tried shaving a little off but then the nut started showing through the plastic and it STILL wouldn't go into the A8 frame. Even if I got it to go, once I applied force, that skinny little piece holding the nuts would have snapped. I am having a very hard time finding a Y axis tensioner that works with the aftermarket, one piece Y carriage.