Report as inappropriate

Hi, I wonder if it would be possible to get one of these presser feet for my overlocker, same model. Mine just snapped in half - it is quite old and has just snapped.
Like the other person, I have found the cost of replacement pretty high and, I am in the UK, the postage added has been inflated.
If this would be possible, I would be very grateful and will cover all costs and a thankyou payment.
Incidentally, Are the attachments on here the actual print file for the object?
Best wishes